The Shiatsu Guy recommends:Learn more about how this therapy can help you in our article about Craniosacral Therapy
We have selected the top therapists in London, based on online reviews and availability. This is our list:
Jane Bennett Craniosacral Therapy
- Fees: £60 per hour session
- Ratings: 5.0 (4 Reviews)
- Contacts: +447815731695
- Opening hours: Wed. – Fri. 9:00 -20:00 | Sat: 9:00 – 16:00
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Book an appointment
Low Cost Craniosacral Therapy Clinic
- Fees: £30
- Rating: 4.0 (2 Reviews)
- Comment: This service is offered by the Craniosacral therapy educational trust. Therapies are performed by experienced therapists and final year students under supervision.
- Address: 282-284 St Pauls Road, London, United Kingdom
- Contact: +442077046900
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cranio Sacral Therapy – Peaceful Heart Therapies
- Fees: £100 for 60 min., £140 for 90 min., children up to 12 y/o & babies £90 for 50 min.
- Rating: 5.0 (7 Reviews)
- Comment: This center offers therapies for babies, children and adults.
- Address: Hackney London E8 4SA & Primrose Hill, London NW1 8XE
- Contact: +447727110234
- e-mail: email@example.com
Simon Baker Holistic Health
- Fees: £70 to £100 depending on the therapy. Discounts are offered on booking multiple sessions.
- Rating: 5.0 (7 Reviews)
- Comment: This practice offers therapies to treat Tinnitus, Craniosacral Therapy and Reflexology. It also offers online sessions.
- Address: Bow (Home practice) – Cardigan Road, E3 5FZ (Near Victoria Park in East London)
- Contact: 07739340201
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating: 5.0 (9 Reviews)
- Therapies: Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy | Remote Therapy Online Psychotherapy | Quantum Biodynamics
- Fees: £80
- Locations: Vary across London
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact: +447552987747
Ossa CranioSacral Therapy
- Fees: £60 Adults, £40 children and babies, £80 parent + baby.
- Rating: 5.0 (5 Reviews)
- Comment: This practice offers therapies for children, babies and adults.
- Address: 12b Asylum Road, Peckham SE15 2RL and Dolphin Square, Chichester Street, Pimlico SW1V 3LX
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 07759213582
College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Fees: £70 (one hour) | Low cost clinic £25 (one hour)
- Rating: 4.7 (15 Reviews)
- Comment: This practice offers therapies and courses online and offline.
- Address: 9 St George’s Mews, Primrose Hill, London NW1 8XE
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact: 020 7586 0148
- Comment: This practice offers Craniosacral and online Lessons.
- Address: Church Lane, East Finchley, Barnet, North London, N2 0TB
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 0780 861 2510
KUER Physio Harley Street
- Comment: This practice offers several therapies and treatments. It also accepts direct billing from main private insurance companies, find out more in their website.
- Address: KUER Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Harley Street
(Mike Squirrell Physiotherapy) 25 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8GL
- Contact: 020 3174 2455
Sarah Collinson Acupuncture and Craniosacral Therapy
- Comment: This practice offers Craniosacral and Acupuncture therapies.
- Address: 39 Wesley Square London W11 1TS
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact: 07940 585 133
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost a Craniosacral Therapy in London?
The cost goes from £30 up to £100 GBP per 60 minutes session depending on the kind of therapy and experience of the therapist. In London there are a few low cost alternatives and most therapists offer discounts for those of limited resources.
What can CST help with?
Craniosacral therapy can help several conditions such as Tinnitus, pain, chronic fatigue, stress and more. Could be a complementary therapy or a main therapy depending of your condition and your doctor’s advice.
How can I become a therapists in London?
There are a few alternatives to be trained and certified as a therapists. You may want to check the Craniosacral Therapy Association, the Craniosacral Clinic and other private training options.
What can I expect of a Craniosacral session?
Sessions are usually performed on a therapeutic bed, fully clothed and under a relaxing and quiet environment. The therapist will ask you a few questions pre entering the session to assess your condition and will perform massage type techniques on your head. This treatment has proved effective (personally) to heal back and neck pains.
Is this therapy suited for children?
Yes, in London you may even find a couple of specialists on treating children and even babies. Also Ossa Craniosacral Therapists, offers a package for Parent + Baby.