There are so many benefits of Thai Yoga Massage, it’s fair to say that everyone can benefit from regular Thai Yoga bodywork.
Thai Yoga Massage is particularly effective for people who are often on their feet, are involved in long days of physical work, regularly suffer from muscular tension and sports injuries or are suffering from the long-term effects of whiplash.
And Thai Yoga Massage is also perfect for aching professionals such as office workers, educators and business people who sit for long periods of time doing potentially repetitive and tedious movements. The Thai masters say that Thai Yoga therapy is not only for those who ‘move more’ but also for those who ‘move less’.
So in a world of those who ‘move less’, we would say that Thai Yoga Massage can do wonders for your tense, tight body. It delivers physical and psychological benefits that impact on every aspect of the body and mind.
6 Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage for Office Workers
- Reducing stress is at the top of the list as it is one of the most common causes of pain and illness at work.
- Thai Yoga bodywork has meditative qualities that improves emotional balance and harmonises mind and body, making you feel calmer and helps you gain mental clarity through the deep relaxing stretches and massage techniques.
- Thai Yoga Massage also relieves pain due to overworked muscles such as tight necks, hips, backs and shoulders. It is done through using gentle pressure to open joints, highlighting deep stretching and lengthening tight muscles. This combination encourages the muscles and joints to settle into their proper positioning and alignment, relieving you from pain.
- Another good thing about Thai Yoga therapy is that it also improves overall posture by balancing and correcting body alignment as well as improving body functions resulting to increased flexibility and mobility.
- In addition, it has also been proven to reverse some degenerative spinal diseases such as scoliosis, lordosis and kyphosis. [citation needed, like Wikipedia]
- And just like other types of massage, Thai Yoga Massage helps release harmful toxins from your body. Through improving blood circulation, toning the internal organs and lessening digestive disorders, Thai Yoga bodywork will assist your body in getting rid of dangerous toxins.
So there you have it, the many benefits of Thai Yoga Massage for Office Workers. Not only does it give you relief from stress and muscle pain, it also improves your overall posture and body functions as well as the added benefit from its detoxifying effects. It has been proven to be very effective not just for those who are always active and on the go but also for those whose jobs make their bodies stiff and tight due to prolonged sitting or standing.
Please leave comments below about your own health issues or concerns, or tell other readers about your experiences of having received Thai Yoga Massage
We’ve also explored the benefits of Thai Yoga Massage for Sports People as well as the differences between Norther and Southern style Thai Yoga Massage in other blog posts… Subscribe to receive updates on new posts!